CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

New in my Life

It has been many moons since my last, and first, entry. This is still rather new to me!

So, just a brief update, since I am not feeling too reflective at the moment (sorry, the self-awareness paper took it all out of me).

Today is MLK Jr. Day and I am sitting in the library on my day off. I am about 2 weeks into the spring semester...only 3 left! I am taking 20 credits, but by the grace of God I am not overwhelmed with all that is on my plate. I think this is because I finally see how the pieces are beginning to fit together and it is so exciting to watch. And watch is all I can do because I know that when I try to manipulate it, the outcome will not be as beautiful.

Probably the most exciting thing to recently happen in my life is the opening of a door to go to Bangkok, Thailand this summer. I will be going with EU for two months. While there, I will have the privilege to work with a missionary in developing a ministry for women in sex trafficking. I greatly look forward to all that the Lord does in preparation for the trip, during it and as a result of it!

0 comments: